Chrome Remote Desktop
Professional Website Design in Baltimore that is tailored to meet your needs.
Baltimore Web Design
Professional Website Design and SEO Company
Note: Google Chrome Remote Desktop may change the way it looks over time so it could look different than the graphic below the way it works should remain the same.
Follow these steps to allow us to access your desktop:
You can give others remote access to your computer.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, enter remotedesktop.google.com/support, and press Enter.
- Under “Get Support, “ click Download Download page.
- Follow the onscreen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Under “Get Support,” select Generate Code.
- Copy the code and send to the person you want to have access to your computer.
- When that person enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialog with their e-mail address. Select Share to allow them full access to your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop Sharing.
The access code will only work one time. If you are sharing your computer, you will be asked to confirm that you want to continue to share your computer every 30 minutes.
Source for this information: Google Chrome Help
Once you have it setup you are ready to have us access your desktop to show you how to manage your content. Wait to generate the code until we are on the phone with you. Once we are on the phone with you then you can generate the code and let us know what it is.
Make sure you are on this screen before the call.